Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Creative Space



  
Trying something new for me, wool embroidery. I am having so much fun learning how to do this. And before anyone else asks, no I am not having a baby, no it is not for anyone special, it's just for me! (I think I have been asked everytime I have bought this out at work to do!) 

 
This is the gorgeous vintage Semco doyles bag that I am keeping it in. 50cents was all I paid for it. I find it kind of sad that someone has put all this work into making and embroidery this bag and yet I can buy it for such a tiny amount. 

2 comments:

  1. It's looking beautiful!

    I have the same feeling about stuff I buy at the Op Shop. I wonder if one day my handmade stuff will end up in the op shop for 50c too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embroidered bag is lovely. It is a bit sad that it was for sale for 50c but at least someone bought it who will enjoy it and appreciate its beauty. X

    ReplyDelete