Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Treasures


My Tuesday Treasure is a jewelery box given to me by my grandparents on their 50th Wedding anniversary. 
I use it to keep my favourite jewelery in, but it is more a reminder of my grandparents than just a jewelery box.


I only get to see my grandparents a couple times a year as they live 6 or so hours away and can't travel down to see us.


This is my Grandparents on their Wedding anniversary. 


My Grandma's Wedding dress and memorabilia.


My Grandma, my Mum and I. This is the only time I have ever been allowed to try on the wedding dress. My Mum also wore this dress when she got married. Hopefully I can still fit into when I get married! (I was 17 in this photo).  

For more Tuesday treasures, go over and see Claire.

7 comments:

  1. What precious treasures , fancy getting such a special box on their anniversary ! I love the dress and so lovely it is being passed down .
    Thanks so much for showing us and playing along .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandparents look lovely and the treasures are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely treasures.... that jewellery box is beautiful
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brianna, the jewellery box and you GM's wedding dress are fantastic...beautiful! Such wonderful treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that. They have the party and you receive a lovely gift. Your grandmother's wedding dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful treasure and what a gorgeous dress! I am sure it will still fit you when it is your turn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful jewelery box and the wedding dress is gorgeous and you looks lovely in it .

    ReplyDelete