Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 26: Tuesday Treasures


My Tuesday Treasure is the first thing I ever got off Etsy. I has being eying off these two on therunnybunny for weeks, maybe even months, when surprise, they turned up in the mail. A lovely present from DJ!


Bunnydeer has to be one of my most favourite things I own. 
It is slipped casted and DJ got her specially made for me.
I'm really not to sure why I love it so much. I just find it so kooky and cute!


Really love Owl as well. How cute are those little little acorns she is perched on. I really like the detail on her feathers as well.

For more cute Tuesday Treasures see Clare.

5 comments:

  1. They are both very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I like the bunnydeer the best . I love owls too but at the moment I 'm really into deers , go figure . Thanks for showing us Brianna and playing along .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I love these little treasures. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brianna, Just letting you know you won the peg pinnie in my giveaway. A couple of other bits too. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I do love the runny bunny. I have some birdies from them. Also one of my first purchases off etsy.
    Something ever so intriguing about the animal heads on wrong bodies....I'm with you, 'don't know why I like them but i do' ( :

    ReplyDelete