Friday, May 27, 2011

Picnic and Fairgrounds by Denyse Schmidt

Had to pop into Spotlight this afternoon and almost fell over this...

e0pzp.jpg

Beautiful Picnic and Fairgrounds fabric by Denyse Schmidt.

I quickly text Bec, who rang and almost screamed down the phone at me to get her some as well! 
We decided on half a meter of each which we are going to split into fat quarters for each of us.

The lovely Spotlight lady who was unpacking it made sure I had all the different prints and colours, shifting bolts off trolleys and unpacking any that were not already on the shelf.

403fn.jpg

So this was my trolley as I lined up to the counter. 
Lucky the lady behind the counter was someone I knew and was very happy to cut them all for me and have a little chat while she was doing it!


It's now all sitting on my cutting table waiting to be cut into fat quarter pieces.

I took closer pictures of the fabrics so you can have look...


Reds,


Light blues,


Mustard yellows,


Greens and dark blues.

Now I just have to decide what to make with it, oh and give half to Bec (must not forget that!).




6 comments:

  1. ha ha well done! captured and scored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Brianna which store did you go to as you have one print my friend wanted that wasn't in my store - the green leaves with swirls???
    It looks so lovely all piled together like that - I wish I needed some as opposed to just wanting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those mustard yellows! Yellow is my new favourite & best. (I mostly just came over to see if I could comment or not lol, but oooooh, yellow....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo!!!! Can't wait for our store to get it in xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. aargh - i picked up a couple of those blues and greens today - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete