Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Creative Space...

It's all about the quilts over here again today.
I started this quilt at craft camp and maybe should have read the whole pattern before starting!
I have so far sewn two of the 2.5" jelly roll strips together with a plain cream and ironed then cut them,


Then sewed these bits into nine patch blocks,


And then ironed and cut them up again!
I am just starting to sew them all together again for the last time(no more cutting but a bit more ironing!)


I also decided I would use the whole jelly roll instead of the half the the pattern recommended. So now I am drowning in 3 1/4 blocks.

i19hb.jpg

Wish me lucky as I'm going to need it to get this one finished.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck - I haven't had the patience to make a quilt larger than doll size in years:) Can't wait to see it when it is all done! Cyndy

    ReplyDelete